Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Lost Ka-Bar

Article about: Hey guys, I was browsing craigslist and came across this ad. I feel bad for the guy and thought I would help him out. There's always the chance that one of you have it, even though that's pr

Default Lost Ka-Bar

Hey guys, I was browsing craigslist and came across this ad. I feel bad for the guy and thought I would help him out. There's always the chance that one of you have it, even though that's pretty slim.

Lost: Family Heirloom

"This is a long shot but I figured I would try to harness the power of the Internet to recover an item I lost in the early 1990s. I am trying to recover my Grandfather's Ka-Bar knife that was left in a rental car. I called the company right after the incident and they said it wasn't in the vehicle but I know where I left it. Anyway, it's a full-size US Navy issue Ka-Bar knife from WWII with the name "Harper"faded on the leather sheath. Additionally, the leather-wrapped handle has, had, a very slight bend from a bit of abuse. If you are in possession of this item I will gladly pay you for it. If any of you would be so kind, I would appreciate you passing the word as well."

Default Re: Lost Ka-Bar

Very slim, but worth a try at least...................!
    Regards,

Steve.

Good idea to post it up here. the right thing to do

is there any location info? you know someone at the rental place probably took it home. sad but maybe true.