Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

US M 3 Imperial

Article about: Was out at one of my favorite junk stores and found this M3 . Its got that been there done that look. Gary Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default US M 3 Imperial

Was out at one of my favorite junk stores and found this M3 . Its got that been there done that look. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US M 3 Imperial   US M 3 Imperial  

US M 3 Imperial   US M 3 Imperial  

US M 3 Imperial   US M 3 Imperial  

Gary you always seem to find really nice stuff,have to agree certainly got that been there look,I like it mate,well done to you...........

Nice pick up Gary!
    Usually the ones that have that "been there, done that" look have leather handles that are deteriorating badly. This one still looks good.
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for looking Jake and Ralph The shop I dug this out of is one where you have to dig an dig through piles of junk. The dealer told me it was US Marine corps because it had US M on the blade. I tried to tell him what it was but he was set on it being USMC. Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Thanks for looking Jake and Ralph The shop I dug this out of is one where you have to dig an dig through piles of junk. The dealer told me it was US Marine corps because it had US M on the blade. I tried to tell him what it was but he was set on it being USMC. Gary
    If you talk to him again Gary, ask him, if it only has US M on it, what happened to the "C".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph I tried but he told me a friend told him so how can you argue with that . Gary

Lol - too funny - It's definitely been around, but a nice
    blade marked M3........!

( I have a Camillus MKII in a grey VP plastic sheath.
    A dealer once tried to tell me that the 'NORD XXX'
    code number on the back stood for 'NORAD' ! )
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Nice knife. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Steve that's great

?

Thanks Rich A.