Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

US WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife

Article about: Picked this up also today. 1944 - WWII Era - LC-14-B Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife. This one is missing a couple of the booklets but has the survival manual, emergency kit pouch, fishing li

?

Default US WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife

Picked this up also today. 1944 - WWII Era - LC-14-B Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife. This one is missing a couple of the booklets but has the survival manual, emergency kit pouch, fishing line with 2 hooks and a sharpening honing stone. Edge on this one is still crisp and sharp. Canvas Marked Scabbard has a little faded ink where I think it was stamped US. My Opa had one of these that went away 15 years ago to time and use. When I saw it I had to have it. Good memories hacking up deer & moose camp with him and Dad so I had to get it. Not a rare item but one I will use. I love the Foreward in the booklet about the quality "Made with Painstaking Skill and high carbon manganese tool steel" Doubt we will see things made as well as this in our lifetime again.

US WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Very nice and complete with the stone.
    Most I have seen are missing the sharpening stone.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Nice pick up Kirk! Wouldn't my wife to have one of these when she gets mad at me! LoL!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yep nice pick up!!

I found the manuals very interesting. Thanks for showing this handy tool. Bob

?

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    I found the manuals very interesting. Thanks for showing this handy tool. Bob
    I bought a third one today from the same family that is pretty mint and has the fighting manual and care manual. I will post some more pics when I pick it up next week. Can never have enough cleavers in case of a zombie apocalypse . Call me Machete. . I liked the manuals as well.

"Call me Machete". OK
    US WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife

?

Added one more WWII LC-14-B with a mint blade finish and great looking handle & sheath to the group.

US WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival KnifeUS WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife   US WWII Era - LC-14-B - Woodman's Pal - Survival Knife  

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.