MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife

Article about: Hi all Wanted to share my latest addition to the collection. My first WW1 item and it's a beauty! Well, I like it anyways. A 1917 LF&C, Landers Frary & Clark, trench knife with a pyr

Default WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife

Hi all

Wanted to share my latest addition to the collection. My first WW1 item and it's a beauty! Well, I like it anyways.

A 1917 LF&C, Landers Frary & Clark, trench knife with a pyramid/3 sided blade. The frog is marked and has most of its green color (still not a photographer!) and the blade has never been sharpened. The 3 sided blade really makes you think about those young guys in hand-to-hand combat stabbing with it...CRAZY This knife is tight! No wiggles or wobbles and fits the scabbard very tightly, although it may never go back in it due to being displayed. I hope I captured the correct pics to show its eye appeal. Not to mention, a splash of "other than TR" is good for the casual friend that may glimpse your collection. Please feel free to share your thoughts or comments.

Greenhorn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife   WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife  

WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife   WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife  

WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife   WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife  

Last edited by Greenhorn; 12-02-2011 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Usual typo
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Default Re: WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife

Nice item.

I used to have one many years ago.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you, Ade

I am enjoying it very much.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Very nice Trench Knife! I have one, but have been on the lookout for a scabbard.

(Here is mine)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 LF&C Landers Frary & Clark trench knife  

Blitzkrieg

I will keep you in mind for a scabbard if one pops ups. Nice example you have there!

Green