Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

207th Welsh Field Ambulance

Article about: Picked up a nice photo today of A Company, 207th Welsh Field Ambulance. Names along the bottom. Thought id share it with you all. I believe it is WW2 but may be wrong. Thanks

Cheers for sharing the information Jerry! Glad its gone to a good home! Was fantastic meeting you!

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Cheers for sharing the information Jerry! Glad its gone to a good home! Was fantastic meeting you!
    Thanks Vicky. It was great to meet you and James and I hope you had a good holiday.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

We did thanks! Picked a few bits and pieces up whilst we were down there which makes it even better! Did you get out card? I was worried James wrote the wrong address?

We did thanks! Picked a few bits and pieces up whilst we were down there which makes it even better! Did you get out card? I was worried James wrote the wrong address?

The card was safely received and much appreciated it was. Good to hear you picked up some items whilst in my part of the world. Erika and I went to Pembroke on Friday and I saw a few items there that I almost bought, some WWI BWM's for the RWF, but left them as they were a little overpriced, though not as badly as some of the German items I saw in the same antiques market, jeez they was well pricey.
    Regards,

Jerry

We went to one in pembroke, towards the end of the highstreet (Had some terrible fake german items). We saw some bits and pieces aswell but again were overpriced.

We went to one in pembroke, towards the end of the highstreet (Had some terrible fake german items). We saw some bits and pieces aswell but again were overpriced.
    Sounds like the same one, a repainted semi relic with fake double decals for £125 and another that I did not look at. There was also a rusty parade bayonet, scabbard and frog for £175, what were they thinking!!!!
    Regards,

Jerry

Thats the one! one almost looked like a white washed piece of furniture!

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Sounds like the same one, a repainted semi relic with fake double decals for £125 and another that I did not look at. There was also a rusty parade bayonet, scabbard and frog for £175, what were they thinking!!!!
    Yeah, that parade bayo was a shocker Have just read through all of your research Jerry............ It think the photo went to the right person

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    Yeah, that parade bayo was a shocker Have just read through all of your research Jerry............ It think the photo went to the right person

Thanks mate. I remember when you visited that you mentioned it only took one of the names to be researchable and that would make it a really cool picture (or words to that effect)and it makes it even better that two of them were. Mind you I thought it was a really cool pic all along and thanks a gain for gifting it to me and having it hand delivered was great and to meet you and Vicky.
    Regards,

Jerry

I took the picture out of the frame and scanned it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 207th Welsh Field Ambulance   207th Welsh Field Ambulance  

Regards,

Jerry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast