Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

282nd Engineering Combat Battalion (US)

Article about: Anyone have info on 282nd Engineering Combat Battalion during ww2? Trying to research this unit as I have some bringback items from a man that served in this unit... I've found small blurbs

Default 282nd Engineering Combat Battalion (US)

Anyone have info on 282nd Engineering Combat Battalion during ww2? Trying to research this unit as I have some bringback items from a man that served in this unit... I've found small blurbs here and there online but nothing really substantial/all that comprehensive... any help would be most appreciated!

Bumping this old one--- still looking for sources on this unit... any help would be greeeeeatly appreciated!

Stationed in Devon in England prior to going to Normandy. Fought through France, Luxembourg (battle of the Bulge & Nordwind), Germany.

Thanks for the input! Still looking for a more detailed unit history --- do you have to be a relative for gaining access to what NARA might have on a specific soldier?