Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Colonel Nicholas M. Mazzola

Article about: Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone had any more information they could tell me about my grandpa. He passed away 4 years ago and I never knew enough about his service time. I do know he

Default Colonel Nicholas M. Mazzola

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone had any more information they could tell me about my grandpa. He passed away 4 years ago and I never knew enough about his service time. I do know he enlisted during WWII and the Korean War. He has received many medals including 2 Bronze stars and a Meritorious Service Medal. He received a Bronze Star for the story in the picture. I'd like to know if anyone has any info on him. Or can anyone tell me specifically what unit he was in. I know he was in the 5th Army and the 102nd Ozark Division. Other than that I don't know much. Thanks.Colonel Nicholas M. MazzolaColonel Nicholas M. Mazzola

Default Re: Colonel Nicholas M. Mazzola

Fascinating story. Try the link below to see if you can get information. It's the ederal government so it might take a while. Have you checed with family members for his service records, etc? Good luck with the search, never know what you might learn!

Veterans' Service Records