Hey thanks for reading!

I am beyond lost trying to find the service card and record of a gentlemen who I acquired a near mint M-1 Hawley liner fixed bale Named helmet from after my grandfathers passing. (Under m-1 helmet forum if your curious. It's in great shape)

I am hoping to find this gentlemens service records and all I have is his full name and his service #.

Additionally, I would love to find the service card/records for this ww1 named purple heart grouping I have.. (I have plenty of photos of both if you are curious!) send me a message.

I am looking into the National archives and would like to do the form thing and pay for the files, if anyone can assist or get it done, I would gladly compensate you for for your time or expertise.

It says I need to be next of kin or a decedent of a veteran? I have emailed them to no avail..

Thank you very much in advance!

Finding AGO Service card HELP! ww1 Purple heart grouping & named Hawley m1 helmetFinding AGO Service card HELP! ww1 Purple heart grouping & named Hawley m1 helmetFinding AGO Service card HELP! ww1 Purple heart grouping & named Hawley m1 helmetFinding AGO Service card HELP! ww1 Purple heart grouping & named Hawley m1 helmet