Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How to piss off a veteran !!

Article about: These sort of wankers only come out of the woodwork when there is a significant anniversary or event, that is the only way they can get their names in the papers. The media love it because t

Default Re: How to piss off a veteran !!

These sort of wankers only come out of the woodwork when there is a significant anniversary or event, that is the only way they can get their names in the papers. The media love it because they know they will get exactly the reaction we are all expressing now, it sell papers and advertising space on the nightly news. These tossers are actively sought out at these times for their sensationalist views. This bloke will disappear into oblivion in a week or two, never to be heard from again or until he is wheeled out again to stir up controversy. I reckon the best way to upset his little applecart would be to completely ignore him.

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    These sort of wankers only come out of the woodwork when there is a significant anniversary or event, that is the only way they can get their names in the papers. The media love it because they know they will get exactly the reaction we are all expressing now, it sell papers and advertising space on the nightly news. These tossers are actively sought out at these times for their sensationalist views. This bloke will disappear into oblivion in a week or two, never to be heard from again or until he is wheeled out again to stir up controversy. I reckon the best way to upset his little applecart would be to completely ignore him.
    Mate iam with you on that ,Well Said.

Greg

Here here gents
    Dave

Yes your right,Sandgroper.
    But it still annoys the bejesus out of me and its very bad form.

It annoys me too, Mick, and yes, it is very bad form.

yes tool, but after posting this i will have forgoten who he ever was.

I think rule one of being a historian has to be extensive research and speak to everyone that was there. I have read today that historians are questioning the importance of the battle of el Alamein and that it was just a waste and a blood bath. Historans are there to question motives etc but it is all done in hidsight. Very easy to question ideas made during conflict when you have all the information of both sides in front of you.

This historian I think has been very ignorent and disrespectful to the boys that fought to protect Australia. In my opinion that Japs would have loved to have taken Australia. Think of the significance that would of held to both sides.

?

Typical, an historian who knows nothing about real history, he must have been asleep the day they covered WW" at Uni.
    He obviously dosen't know the old army expression" better to keep youe mouth shut and let everyone think you are a pratt than to open it and remove all possible doubt!!" or Please engage brain before opening mouth!!
    KBO Diggers don't let the bugger grind you down
    Regards
    Tiffy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2