Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

whats the list of items for all the us military uniform

Article about: You might like to start off with some reference books. There are several on the market that will show all the items that the US 'GI' used and wore - although Mo ( ObKrieger ) is giving you a

Default whats the list of items for all the us military uniform

whats the list of items for all the us military uniform

belts i need photo

and jackets i need photos

i already have info on the us army 1942 uniform

Default Re: whats the list of items for all the us military uniform

I literally just gave you this. lol

I'll type up something for you again in good spirit of the forum.

i got one but i need the other us military uniforms list

i dont know what to buy

i am a beginner collecter

i am put full uniforms together on the Mannequins

I'm guessing you want to know what the basic M1-Garand-wielding infantryman looked like circa 1942-1945. We will start from the top:

The helmet is the basic M1. WWII variants have a distinct cork and dark green finish, as well as a number of other identifying features that you can read about in the M1 helmets section of this forum. This is what the basic WWII-era M1 looks like:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture whats the list of items for all the  us military uniform  
    Attached Images Attached Images whats the list of items for all the  us military uniform 

Moving to the torso, we have the wool shirt and the field jacket. An undershirt was worn, then the wool shirt went over it. In the field, soldiers wore the field jacket over the wool shirt. Here is the wool shirt:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture whats the list of items for all the  us military uniform  

what jacket model is this jacket

Here are the field jackets. The M41 is the shorter, tan-colored one. This style was used throughout the war. However, in February of 1944, the U.S. Army ran its first field tests of the M43, which is the green, larger jacket. The M43 was used towards the end of the war, but it did not completely replace the M41.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture whats the list of items for all the  us military uniform   whats the list of items for all the  us military uniform  

Moving on to the legs, we have the wool pants (which match the wool shirt) as well as the issued trouser belt:

i also have a 1945 military shovel

then late i found it case

For the feet, we have a couple of different options. Roughouts are the low boots shown here. These were used throughout the entire war, and were never fully replaced, similar to the M41 field jacket. However, to wear these a soldier usually had to also wear these atrocious little works of Satan called M1938 leggings. In Fall of 1944, the new 'double-buckle' boot began to see widespread use. These did not require leggings. By the end of the war, both types were worn.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture whats the list of items for all the  us military uniform   whats the list of items for all the  us military uniform  

Attached Images Attached Images whats the list of items for all the  us military uniform 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast