Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

3 Ton Half Track Project

Article about: On this thread I intend to show the restoration of the parts I have and anymore I collect in the future. Have still not decided which direction to take, SdKfz 251 or SdKfz 11, that is why at

Nice to have the authentic armour plate pieces, but I guess they are the easiest to fabricate if the need arises.

"It is a 1st model if8 trailer, I had one many years ago but sold it"..

Any pictures of it mate?

Is it pictures of the one I had many years ago that you want me to post. If so I do not have any digital ones loaded on to my PC, all were taken with film. If it is pictures of the new one, I can take some in the next couple of days and upload them, pictures of the old one I would have to find and scan them.

Both would do..

I would love to see the first one mate

Will see what I can do, may take a couple of days.

I'm still looking forward to the pictures my friend

Sorry for the delay, other things came up and only just found the old pictures. So with any luck should post a few in the next couple of days.

Today I managed to scan some pictures of my old if8. When I sold it it was not complete as it still needed a tow hook and both tow bars.

These pictures were taken in 1999 and 2001.

Will post pictures of the new restoration on it's own thread when I have done some more work on it.

3 Ton Half Track Project3 Ton Half Track Project3 Ton Half Track Project3 Ton Half Track Project3 Ton Half Track Project3 Ton Half Track Project3 Ton Half Track Project3 Ton Half Track Project

No work on this project at the moment as I am restoring the Infantry Trailer, but still collecting parts where I can.

Had a few of pieces arrive today, bit of floor in the drivers foot well, armour plate above the rear doors and a key for the locks on the rear and bonnet doors.3 Ton Half Track Project3 Ton Half Track Project

I think I saw a pair of panzer-grey dice at W&P.....does it have a rear view mirror?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast