Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

88 millimeter round steel case and projectile

Article about: Is this 88 millimeter round.email photo my email meadowlane1980@gmail.com

With the Finnish used cases some times the German markings on the bottom of the case have been rubbed away as it looks like on yours , the Pin hole on the case bottom left in the photo shows the case has been refilled by the Finnish Army at some point which is normal for Finnish used Flak 88 rounds

Thanks for info.long as it is ww2 era.used by another country. Still cool piece not alot here in United states.wonder how it got here heavy piece for a war souviner

MAP
    ?

TBH....any 88 would be great for a collection. They are definitely a "statement" piece.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well found out.enough finland 88 shell ohwell.still looks cool.like the deutsch shells better maybe I fins one someday.thanks guys for the help.I guess I will sell it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2