Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum

Article about: part 3

Default re: Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum

part 3
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum   Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum  

Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum   Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum  

Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum   Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum  

part4
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum   Aberdeen Proving Ground and Fort Knox Armor museum  

?

Hi Panzerjager. Thanks for showing your pictures. I especially like the 88. Cass

ty i have more pics of the 88 too my friend and i took around 500 pics between us and i selected a choice few for peoples perusal glad they are being enjoyed as its not exactly everyday you can manage to get a trip in that covers the 600 odd miles and back and the two museums

btw guys please note the panther in fort knox is the one and only pantherII chassic mated with a panther G turret this was in use till the 70s at shows there till someone mentioned it was the only one of its kind in the world

Turtle
    ?

I work at APG. You might be interested in knowing that they are in the process of shipping the German tanks to the FT Knox tank museum. The present curator is apparently not a big fan of foreign equipment and feels it should be American oriented. Thought you would want to know.

Tom

Some great old beauties there !

Thanks for sharing photos of your trip with us !
    Regards,

Steve.

Excellent photos. It is not every day that you get to see all these vehicles together in one place. Thanks for showing them.
    Regards to all, Simon.

Thank you for posting Abby stuff ............i want to go there my self but i just have to Thank you panzerjaeger44 !!!

Well from looking at your pics........the man sitting on the shell is wearing a pair of genuine Panama sole hot weather combat boots from the US Army circa 2002-2007 but im sorry to say.............................. his jacket is a fake

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast