Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Quote by Nitram View Post
    See, the thing is you have to adapt your strategies to the tanks you're in. You can't expect to be in a PZ38nA and stand a chance against an IS. You're a light tank, you can take on light tanks, you scout and flank them, take out the arty or other lightly armored targets.

Nitram
    Hello Nitram,
    That's exactly what i used to do with my Pz38nA, speed and flank was my speciality as this Panzer is quite fast (62 km/h), but now it's useless as the smallest thank i can meet is a T34....at close range from the back i do have chances, but....
    As i was fed up to be smashed by bigger tanks, i decided to change completly my strategy and i bought a Panzerjäger, i'm now the proud owner of a Hetzer and so far things went quite well with my new machine. It took a few battles to assimilate how a Panzerjäger works, but now i start to have fun again in ambushing and destroying other armoured vehicles, especially bigger ones as my gun is now a 75 mm, which makes a nice noise when shooting and has good effects against thick armours...already 12 kills with the Hetzer....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Is it possible to play this game on a laptop... or is it better on a PC w mouse?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Is it possible to play this game on a laptop... or is it better on a PC w mouse?
    I baught a new mouse , cause I taught it didn't work properly, now i baught a new laptop, lets see how it works now!
    ;-)
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello Nitram,
    That's exactly what i used to do with my Pz38nA, speed and flank was my speciality as this Panzer is quite fast (62 km/h), but now it's useless as the smallest thank i can meet is a T34....at close range from the back i do have chances, but....
    As i was fed up to be smashed by bigger tanks, i decided to change completly my strategy and i bought a Panzerjäger, i'm now the proud owner of a Hetzer and so far things went quite well with my new machine. It took a few battles to assimilate how a Panzerjäger works, but now i start to have fun again in ambushing and destroying other armoured vehicles, especially bigger ones as my gun is now a 75 mm, which makes a nice noise when shooting and has good effects against thick armours...already 12 kills with the Hetzer....
    Thanks
    Same thing here, but no luck so far.
    I am going for the x tra camouflage and periscope view...
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

good luck to you Stukaf, what's your tank ?
    did you improve your kills ?
    I play with a mouse...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Panzerjäger I, and working on it, crew is at 75 %.
    I play with a mouse...
    Panzerkampfwagen VII Maus is a good tank !!

cheers
    |<ris

You guys made me download it and try it out. It is fun as hell! So far I've only got one death and one kill. I think I took out a Pz.II with the RenaultFT. Perhaps we should make a WRF clan?

Works for me!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Another couple hours of playing and I've got two decent tanks. My MS-1 is fully upgraded and it has been working like a dream. I decided to go the Soviet tank destroyer route. Hopefully when I reach the ISU-152 it will be worth my 50,000 deaths in my little matchbox called the 'AT-1'.

This game is very frustrating at times. I wouldn't recommend it for the faint of heart.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Another couple hours of playing and I've got two decent tanks. My MS-1 is fully upgraded and it has been working like a dream. I decided to go the Soviet tank destroyer route. Hopefully when I reach the ISU-152 it will be worth my 50,000 deaths in my little matchbox called the 'AT-1
    Hello,
    I started also with a MS-1 and have had a BT2 which is fast but too lightly armoured. I decided not to go for a BT7, but to german tanks instead, slower but with a thicker armour. I have had a Pz35 (t), a Pz38 (t) and a Pz38nA and now i'm on Hetzer, with upgraded gun (7,5 cm/L48)...
    Panzerjäger and assault guns are not easy to use but when well served they can be deadful...
    Yes why not having a WRF clan on WoT....
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast