Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

I am not sure what "team speak" stands for,if messages can be send in a written way, I 'll have to pass!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I do have a general question; does anyone know how a Logitech game pad can be used on thise game?
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Thumbs up Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Hello,
    Sorry i can't help you concerning the logitech game pad as i'm quite a noob in computers and accessories....

Today an ex-colleague who's back to work with me saw me playing and told me "yours tanks are s..., let me show you mine"....and he showed me his garage...rather impressive as he plays since the beginning of the game. He allowed me to play a few battles with his tanks. I started with a Jagdpanther & equipments, camouflage net, binoculars, that's another world....i also played with the T-50 2. I have been impressed by its speed and fire power (76 mm).
    I also tried artillery (Hummel) and he did teach me how to use it while i played, with no experience at all, i destroyed three tanks from very far away....quite unfair when you think how it can be difficult to destroy a tank with another tank. With artillery, once you found a good and hidden spot, you can destroy almost anything you want when your teammates scouting or moving on the map...
    On thursday, i'll try the Tiger and the T34-85, and i'll have another "trip" with the Jagdpanther...so nice...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

I have started to play WOT , and although its OK I think it takes WAAAY to long to get to any decent sized tank,

I have instead began to play Red Orchestra 2, which is absolutely amazing, you will need a high spec PC but its definately worth it, 1 hit kills, death by wounds, you spawn as re-inforcements not straight away like normal, check out the game on you tube, definately worth the £10 i paid!

3 of my tanks from the Beta of World of Tanks.

Stuka F, in answer to your question:- TeamSpeak is a voice communication program.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?   Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?  

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?  

Hello Shadowwolf,
    Without a doubt you like super heavy tanks...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello Shadowwolf,
    Without a doubt you like super heavy tanks...
    Thanks
    My main tank on the EU server is the IS4. I am slowly getting my Tiger II up to the E75/Tiger III as well

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    3 of my tanks from the Beta of World of Tanks.

Stuka F, in answer to your question:- TeamSpeak is a voice communication program.
    Thanks shadowwolf for the reply, but I can't do the voice communication! :-(
    BTW nice tanks you have got there!
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Update I have a maxed out PZIV , a new VK3601, M3 Turd (lee), wespe, and t28, and my
    Hetzer maxed out... nothing compared to yours tho shadow wolf

?

The game is pretty fun, spent alot of hours on that Have played 5468 battles.
    My main tank is my maxed out Jagdtiger with equipment and crew with 3 skills, all 100%

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast