Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

?

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Look up my name in the find contacts list, and add me. I think it should work.

Nitram

My name is americankraut in game everyone can add me I know have a Tiger, KV, M4, PzIV, Hetzer, and Marder II all are makex out except the KV I just traded my m10 to get

I just started playing, and the game is very addicting. I am currently using a T-26, which is great for flanking.

?

I am Panzer1984 in the game.....however my stupid Laptop makes it horrible for playing. Cant wait to pick up a desktop!! I enjoy using the SP Artillery guns

** If the game is freezing up or slowing gameplay....try turning down the resolution. It helped on my Laptop

I've really gotten the hang of it, in fact, I just aced the T-26!

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Im playing too

I have 2 accounts

Wareagle and Soerensen

Add me

WBR!

You guys can add me too, MornFuin on the EU servers

Hello Gentlemen,
    I still play the game on a regular basis. I have played more than 3500 battles now.
    I do own a Jagdpanther which is great, i researched the Ferdinand, but will play with the Jagdpanther for a long moment i think.
    530 battles played with the Jagdpanther, 52% victories and 563 kills...

I do own also a Tiger II, it is still not totally upgraded but it's in good way. Hard to play with high tiers but i rule the battles with lower ones (ahahah).

I still play with my VK3601H, which is totally upgraded with a very experienced crew. More than 850 battles played with it.

I have bought two premium tanks for making easy credits : Pz S35 and FCM36P40, two tier 3...
    the FCM36P40 is very slow Panzerjäger, 13 km/h but its Pak 40 gun is lethal with low tiers : 60 battles played, 88 kills...
    it is supposed to be french, but it is rather a Becker conversion, a french hull converted to german Panzerjäger, very high profile, hard to hide, thin armor, very slow but once again, the gun is rather good. On Himmelsdorf, i defended the base alone against 7 tanks and destroyed them all with a maximum of two shots each. Quite fun...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

How could I have missed this thread? I play WoT all the time! I use the name "Wehrmacht39" I'll add some of you and we can platoon sometime

?

I just got this game the other day great fun, but it is a little hard on my laptop but I'm defiantly getting the hang of the game add me: HIBB000

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast