Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Have a, new tank the French D1 but it is very slow.

Hello Gentlemen,
    I'm now a closed beta tester for World of Warplanes...I wanted to show you my planes here, but i think that i'm not allowed to do so before the game is released. i fly a Me 109E (tier V), Me 110 B (tier IV), Heinkel 100 (premium tier V), a russian I-6 late variant (tier IV) and an american M75 Hawk (tier III). It is great fun but very hard to play....I have now more than 110 battles and crashed down about 30 times...for 34 aerial kills and 40 ground kills...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

too bad is for win only

?

Lets hope ther Premium planes are far better than most of the Premium tanks.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Lets hope ther Premium planes are far better than most of the Premium tanks.

Hello,
    For now, i can only speak about the Heinkel 100 as this is the only premium plane that i have got. It is very fast for its tier but its weaponry is weak. It reminds me a bit the Type 59 from WoT...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Tonight, I tangled with a Tiger for the first time - managed
    to get a few hits - ( Sorry, Borderrat.........! )
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello Gentlemen,
    I'm now a closed beta tester for World of Warplanes...I wanted to show you my planes here, but i think that i'm not allowed to do so before the game is released. i fly a Me 109E (tier V), Me 110 B (tier IV), Heinkel 100 (premium tier V), a russian I-6 late variant (tier IV) and an american M75 Hawk (tier III). It is great fun but very hard to play....I have now more than 110 battles and crashed down about 30 times...for 34 aerial kills and 40 ground kills...
    Thanks
    I did closed Beta when it was first relaesed and I was not impressed...
    Maybe it has changed in the past few moths Ill give it another try, but it doesnt seem as personal as wot it was a lot more of a 3rd person feel. Like watching a dog fight and not actually flying in it.

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    I did closed Beta when it was first relaesed and I was not impressed...
    Maybe it has changed in the past few moths Ill give it another try, but it doesnt seem as personal as wot it was a lot more of a 3rd person feel. Like watching a dog fight and not actually flying in it.

Hello,
    you're right, i'm not very impressed as well....the gameplay does not suit me very much, but i'll try to improve the way i play...but i will never be addicted like i'm for WoT for sure
    Thanks
    Last edited by JPhilip; 05-17-2013 at 10:04 AM.

In Memoriam :

I just wanted to show you my latest purchase, the E-100....ehehehe

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

In Memoriam :

I don't play anymore, it's just not fun at higher tier... Almost everything is just base on chance. You have good team mates you win, you don't you lose.
    Artillery in this game is just plain stupid. Also this game is VERY Russian biased.

War Thunder is the game to play right now, can't wait for the tanks and the battleships.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast