Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

?

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

The Arma2 game looks fantistic. Maybe we should get another thread going for a wrf team? Would be an excellent idea.

Cheers, Pat

?

I will set up a thread ASAP on Arma I have been out of the loop for a long time on Arma but it's a fantastic game. I did not know there is a Arma3 version. I would guess the most WW2 mods have been made for Arma2. Don't know. I'm glad you like the idea Pat.

Cheers mate

?

Arma thread here: Arma2 war game

Regards, Lars

LOL - had to pass this on. A friend of mine just bought
    me a 'Lowe' - LOL.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

That's good Steve I bought myself yesterday the Kv1.
    It was quite expensive.

Nice Kevin. LOL - I only had tier V tanks or smaller, and my buddy
    was tired of playing by himself in tier VIII and up.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I recommend War thunder to you guys, War Thunder - free combat MMO game | MAIN PAGE. It's a free WWII game it's pretty amazing. They'll be adding playable tanks and ships in the next year.

Quote by kirederf7 View Post
    I don't play anymore, it's just not fun at higher tier... Almost everything is just base on chance. You have good team mates you win, you don't you lose.
    Artillery in this game is just plain stupid.
    Hello,
    Yes that's right, that's exactly like in real life, in real sport, in pro business....you have the right teamates, the right friends, the right associates and a bit of luck = you win....otherwise you lose....i see nothing wrong here...
    I played basketball many years at high level and i have never won anything when i didn't have the right teammates around me....

Concerning the artillery, i fully agree with you, it's too much, but it's part of the game and according to what i heard, the new 8.6 upgrade should change the life of all easy XP lovers who play arty...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Please gentlemen, this thread is dedicated to WoT, so if you want to chat about other games, thanks to open a new thread. If there's no more interest for this thread, it will be deleted, no problem...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Beta tester. I have several T10's. I predominantly play German TD's, though have recently branched out to Russian (if ya can't beat 'em join 'em...though their armour/accuracy is .....well....). Prefer T8/9. My W/L is gradually declining I have to say - notably with the latest patch, though my damage has gone up dramatically lately. Hit me up if you're interested - have a Clan, but I rarely see them due to time difference. In game name is Allegra.

Edit: Also play War Thunder - currently Level 18... I think.....German and Russian...going for Level 13 German..and Mount and Blade, Warband - Napoleonic Era.

And Yes, I do actually have a job and a life outside games - just not married! Name in both, is as above.

Cheers
    Last edited by Allegra; 07-22-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast