Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bad Ischl vehicle museum

Article about: by Schachbrett Army wagon and trailer that could be used by motorcycle, horse or infantry (Infanteriekarren If.8). although the IF8 shown does not feature the correct rims & tires, the o

?

Default Re: Bad Ischl vehicle museum

Quote by Schachbrett View Post
    Army wagon and trailer that could be used by motorcycle, horse or infantry (Infanteriekarren If.8).
    although the IF8 shown does not feature the correct rims & tires, the ones mounted are too small
    best regards, zf41

always looking for:

[FONT="Arial"][B]VW Kübelwagen Typ 82 & BMW R75[/B][/FONT] -->parts,accessories,pictures,postcards etc

everything about the following units:

[FONT="Arial"][B]Art.Rgt. 359/ 359.Inf.Div. + Gren.Rgt. 1126 / 559. Volks-Gren.Div[/B][/FONT].

take a look: www.kuebelwagen.net , always interesting for the vehicle guys ;-)

?

The cables are used to join multiple guns to a central fire direction controller. This way, all the guns of a battery can be fired at the same target, simultaneously. It is used when the gun is in a permanent AA emplacement.

Quote by zf41 View Post
    although the IF8 shown does not feature the correct rims & tires, the ones mounted are too small
    Thank you, that's exactly what I like- an eye for details.

Quote by Schachbrett View Post
    Opel Blitz, Sdkfz 250 and for others I'm not sure for the model, so if anyone knows, please post it. One is BMW car, one truck is Praga ( I think). Pay attention to Fiesel Fi 156 "Storch" in background.
    The halftrack is a post-war Czech OT-810, based on the SdKfz. 251. The small trucks are a Steyr 1500A and (I think) a Phanomen-Granit.

Greetz

David

Quote by earlymb View Post
    The halftrack is a post-war Czech OT-810, based on the SdKfz. 251. The small trucks are a Steyr 1500A and (I think) a Phanomen-Granit.

Greetz

David
    What's the basic difference between OT-810 and Sdkfz.251?

Different engine, different body, closed armoured roof with hatch among others. If you see the 2 together the differences are easy to see, but because OT-810's were sold cheaply about 10 years ago they are now plentiful with re-enactment groups. Unless they are completely re-bodied they are easily ID'd as OT's.

Greetz

David

Great, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2