Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

BMW R75 Chang Jiang Repros

Article about: Hello All Not sure if this question should be in the Re-enacting part of the forum! but could anyone tell me just how different the Chang Jiang 750 is from the original BMW R75. Ive not seen

Default Re: BMW R75 Chang Jiang Repros

Hi John, welcome to the forum!

That photo shows two comrades of mine from my unit and was taken at Twinwoods a few years ago now.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade,

Can you remember if it was running and who owned it at the time? I know of two previous owners and I'm trying to find the last time it ran. I needs a little work at the moment, I haven't had it running yet and I've a few things to do to it.

Regards

John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BMW R75 Chang Jiang Repros  

Hi John, I think it was running, but I cannot be 100% sure on this? The owner I cannot now recall, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.

ottodog1
    ?

this may be a dumb question, but Im newhere and how do I post a new thread?

hello and welcome.
    Go to a the category in which you want to open a new thread, and you will find just above the category, left, a the button you need to do so.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

ottodog1
    ?

o, thanks, but being that Im here, mabye someone can answer my question, I have an early Chang Yiang, M1 750 6 volt kick start , am I corrrect to assume that it is NOT a postive ground system? the old owner seems to think that the positive lead of the battery goes to the chasis? any input will help
    thanks

von Ross
    ?

Quote by ottodog1 View Post
    o, thanks, but being that Im here, mabye someone can answer my question, I have an early Chang Yiang, M1 750 6 volt kick start , am I corrrect to assume that it is NOT a postive ground system? the old owner seems to think that the positive lead of the battery goes to the chasis? any input will help
    thanks
    Hi , ottodog1, and hi everybody . I'm new here , I'm from Vilnius , Lithuania , 61 . My basic hobby is ZUENDAPP , I have K 800W now , try to restore KS 600W , and have an russ. M72 ex military , 1953 for future Also with group of friends we try to reenact WK II , a small unit of GD Div.
    Now for ottodog1 . If chinese have made copy of M 72 - negative lead must go to the chasis .
    And few foto for a first time - Rreenactment 05.2009 .

and my baby :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2