MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

DKW/NSU Motorcycle

Article about: I have been looking for quite some time for a well restored and running, with mostly original parts German motorcycle for my collection. I like the DKW/NSU's and want only a military used/pr

Default DKW/NSU Motorcycle

I have been looking for quite some time for a well restored and running, with mostly original parts German motorcycle for my collection. I like the DKW/NSU's and want only a military used/production bike rather than a civilian one pressed into service. Do any of you know where the best place is to look for for such things. I was hoping to find one in France or Germany but I just am not hitting the right places and thought one of you might know a good source, not that I think they are hanging from the rafters.
    All the best,
    D

You could try Milweb they have German motorbikes sometimes, from the home page click on classifieds then motorcycles & bicycles.

I have been checking what turns up on mil web everyday, but am still looking elsewhere in the hope of finding what I want.
    D

Hi D, Have you tried Dutch Lion Motorbikes.

Regards

Thanks scottmadoo and Gunny for those, have checked them both quite frequently and hope to find domething soon.
    D