Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flak 2cm optik

Article about: Hallo friends. Such new barn find from Kurland Lettland. What you think, ofcourse missing ''rubber end''. how common such findings are thanks &

?

Default Flak 2cm optik

Hallo friends. Such new barn find from Kurland Lettland. What you think, ofcourse missing ''rubber end''.
    how common such findings are
    thanks &
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flak 2cm optik   Flak 2cm optik  

?

Default Re: Flak 2cm optik

Can anybody estimate value of that one. Thanks.

?

addition photosFlak 2cm optikFlak 2cm optikFlak 2cm optikFlak 2cm optik

These 2cm telescopes are fairly common. They are mounted alongside the reflexsive/reflecting sight on the carriage of the flak gun. These telescopes are the sister models to the Zielfernrohr 3x8s used in the Pak 38, 40 and 41/43 anti-tank guns. These Flak Zielfernrohr, therefore, have the same optical properties and are meant to engage ground targets, not air. I dont like giving out prices because people who do that creates undue expectations and improper starting prices and ridiculous auction amounts, but in the amount of oxidation this one has suffered and the amount of mold on the ocular lens (cleanable), you shouldnt expect more than 200 e for it. Flak ZFs are not especially rare items, but......if you need one...you need one.

yeah in that shape maybe,maybe 125 bucks. That's pushing it for me if i were a buyer. Its really salty. It's seen better days that's for sure.