Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flak 30 parts

Article about: Hi. I just found some parts for what i believe is flak 30. I found them in a house on my farm. 90% of the parts are in a good condition, all the moving parts are well greased and fully movab

?

Default Flak 30 parts

Hi.

I just found some parts for what i believe is flak 30. I found them in a house on my farm. 90% of the parts are in a good condition, all the moving parts are well greased and fully movable. I dont know how many parts there are, but if i would take a Guess i think there are 2-300kg all in all.
    Many of the parts have matching numbers, and i think i have found 4 different numbers.... I am trying to take Pictures of all the parts, but there are a lot of work. I could really need someone to help me identify the parts for me. Pherhaps i could post the Pictures here, and someone could tell me what is flak parts, and what is not? I dont think i hava all the parts for the flak 30, because some of the parts has been used to make some machines on my farm. (i do have the machines that were made from the parts) I will post some of the Pictures i took yesterday, just to get started.

If anyone has the knowledge to help me on this, i would be
    wery glad.

Please excuse my bad English.

Kjetil Storholt
    NorwayFlak 30 partsFlak 30 partsFlak 30 partsFlak 30 partsFlak 30 partsFlak 30 partsFlak 30 partsFlak 30 parts

be a terrific find if all are flak parts.

?

took some Pictures today as well. I think i have about 100 pics now. it will take forever to upload them here.....

Luuuuuucky fiiiind !

?

Woow!! What a find!! Incredible
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Wow, flotte funn!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

You just found these on your farm!!!!! Dam it Iv to got buy a farm in Norway !!!!

INka and Vegar are both Norwegian based members should be able to help you out.

Quote by kiwiwreckdiver View Post
    You just found these on your farm!!!!! Dam it Iv to got buy a farm in Norway !!!!
    Too late - I've just made an offer on that particular farm and all it's contents.......

haha those bloody ozzies haha mate you must find some good stuff on farms in SA ??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast