Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flak 88

Article about: A local collection has recently added this Flak 88, which I have the pleasure of helping maintain/operate trough my reenactment group. Sure is a beaut, though it needs a bit of restoration w

?

Default Flak 88

Flak 88

A local collection has recently added this Flak 88, which I have the pleasure of helping maintain/operate trough my reenactment group. Sure is a beaut, though it needs a bit of restoration work.

Default Re: Flak 88

Nice! Other pictures?

I would love to have that in my backyard here, esp on the fourth of july lol

?

We spent the day figuring out how to attach it to the trailer system/set it up. Took us all day. Some bits needed gentle encouragement with a sledge hammer.

Flak 88
    Flak 88

?

Lucky sod, I would kill to be able to crawl all over one of these!!

Is this UK, Europe or US based?

Get some more pictures posted up please mate, some of us make models of kit like this and pics by the dozen are more than welcome!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Amazing !!!

I agree, more pics please

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

It's in Malta, currently (for the next 3-4 weeks) at the Malta Aviation Museum, who very kindly agreed to keep it there until the storage facility which the owners will be using is set up.
    I highly recommend having a look if you're in Malta.

I can take any pictures you want, and will be sure to get some high detailed ones for you next I'm there (I go there every weekend to help out, so by Sunday you'll have pictures).

?

Quote by Nitram View Post
    It's in Malta, currently (for the next 3-4 weeks) at the Malta Aviation Museum, who very kindly agreed to keep it there until the storage facility which the owners will be using is set up.
    I highly recommend having a look if you're in Malta.

I can take any pictures you want, and will be sure to get some high detailed ones for you next I'm there (I go there every weekend to help out, so by Sunday you'll have pictures).
    Keep them coming mate, keep them coming, they will be lapped up like the proverbial cat with a bowl of cream!!

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Yes more photos please!...

?

Looks interesting I argee with all the lads more snaps are required....Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast