Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.

Article about: Hi bullit, There is written data that we captured 2 early production Tiger I's in Tunisia as well as other vehicle's such as Demag etc and brought them back here for assesment.They were test

Default German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.

Another nice set of photo's,
    Just in case we forget what a real 251 look's like as there are so many Czech copy's out there these day's.Although they look good there is nothing like the real thing.Not sure of the history on this particular example but i think it had just been fully restored. Ive had these shot's for a number of year's

Nice looking ride hey guy's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  
    Attached Images Attached Images German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  German Sdffz 251 Halftrack. 

Default Re: German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.

Hi Tom, I know this particular vehicle which you show. I see it most years at Beltring "War & Peace Show" here in the UK.

It was found in Vienna. The markings it carries are the original ones it wore in the war.

The "251" is my all time favourite vehicle!

Cheers, Ade.

Here are a few from WARSAW POLAND of an AUSF. D:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.   German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  

German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  

Wow,
    Awsome pic's Great additon to the thread and thank's for posting them for us to see too.Does'nt matter how many we see we never get sick of them

Long live the 251.

Tom

Hi All,

The sdKfz 251/1 ausf D with the green camo belongs to the same person that owns the Jagdpanther that was put on show at Beltring a few years back.
    the restoration work on his vehicles is stunning ...you'll find anything in and on those vehicles ...radio's , gasmasks, grenades, tools, ... til the smallest last detail.

When this particular 251 made its debut at Beltring I was lucky to have a ride in it .......awesome experience

His team is now still working on a Stug III

ciao
    Bullitt

Wow!
    You got to ride in that actual 251! Now that's living it up big bullit.There's no Armour over here in my part of Australia so that's why i'm desperate for part's but will never have the real thing.I'd like to see shot's of their Panther

Tom

Hi Tom

Yes to have a ride in one of those machine gives you a thrill ...sofar I was lucky to have rides with a kettenkrad, Demag D7, SdKfz 251/1 Ausf D , SdKfz 7 Borgward, and last summer in the huge SdKfz 9 Famo.
    The panzers are still on my want list to have a spinn with

Here is Mike Gibbs superb Jagdpanther ( before and after) and the Stug III they are still working on since 2004 ( pic is the state he required it )

ciao
    Bullitt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.   German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  

Attached Images Attached Images German Sdffz 251 Halftrack.  German Sdffz 251 Halftrack. 

I wish i had that Jagdpanther parked in my yard!!!

Great stuff!
    Ive seen the story behind the Jagdpanther recovery and restoration.It's amazing that we were shooting those thing's up on the Tank range's.We did that here in oz to nearly all of our captured German Armour.The Tiger I is burried at our GMH factory somwhere and there is a Panzer IV Ausf.J buried under a factory in Melbourne!
    If i had the power i would be digging them out myself

Tom

Hi Tom

thats interesting info on those burried panzers
    do you have any written data on that subject or even pics of those specimen before they went under?

ciao
    Bullitt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast