Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IF8 trailers from Holland and UK

Article about: I have no experience with big shipments but you can try www.parcelinternational.nl/ for transport out of Holland.

?

Default IF8 trailers from Holland and UK

Hello guys,

I have bought 2 IF8 trailers. One in Holland and another in the UK. I have ran into a problem with the shipping. Many shipping companies does not take "private" clients, meaning they only accept doing business with other companies. I would really appreciate some help on finding a way to ship them. They of course go to Russia. The trailers are not vehicles and there will be no special customs procedure on them. Just a very heavy parcel

Thank you for your time and effort

Regards, Lars

Who have you tried so far in the UK?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

No specific UK company but DHL is one of the bigger companies i have tried.

Cheers and good Sunday

Try here:

https://www.tntdirect.co.uk/service/...cel-delivery/#

A comrade of mine works for them and speaks Russian if this might help?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

If he have anything to do with shipping i would like very much to get in contact with him If he does not mind of course. TNT sent me some items from the UK before and it worked out very well. However i was not the one doing the shipping.

Regards, Lars

Sergei is actually a delivery driver for them and a member of our group but he might be able to help. I will be seeing him on Friday.

Cheers, Ade.

?

That is really kind of you Ade! I really appreciate it mate

Regards, Lars

I used a company based in England last year to ship a set of 12cm mortar bipod legs from Belgium to England. The name of the company is Transglobal express, web address is www.transgobal.org.uk, you have to register with them.

Regards

Richard

?

Thank you very much. I have to ship another IF8 from Holland/Netherlands as well. Maybe they can help. Thank you for you time

Regards, Lars

its nice to see people trying to help each other.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast