Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Jagdpanther

Article about: I'm with Paul, looks like poor photoshop rubbish.

Allan Williams
    ?

Default Re: Jagdpanther

I'm with Paul, looks like poor photoshop rubbish.

It's a fake pic. Whereas the trees cast shadows on the water in pic 2, why doesn't the tank....anywhere?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Not sure they had enough Panthers for all the Polish rivers
    Well the production figure is what, 5500? Poland would have to have a lot of rivers for that not to be enough, no?

Quote by big ned View Post
    It's a fake pic. Whereas the trees cast shadows on the water in pic 2, why doesn't the tank....anywhere?

Regards, Ned.
    Since you can see the base of the trees quite close to the vehicle in the reflection, yet they're a good distance above it in reality, you shouldn't see the vehicle in the water...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

?

Quote by big ned View Post

Regards, Ned.

Hi guys and girls,

Initially, like a lot of people, I also thought that this was a "photoshop special", on looking closely at the photos again, now I'm not so sure.

Yes, there are shadows apparently cast by trees, but if you look carefully, there is a shadow cast in pic 2, apparently by the barrel. This runs from the muzzel brake towards the right front corner, (as looking at the picture)

What I would have liked to have seen is the vehicle photographed from the SAME angle in both pic's to get a better overall view, because, while I am uncertain, as yet, about the authenticity of the pic's, what I am less convinced of, is that this is two pictures of the same vehicle?

Just my 2 pennorth guys.

Regards etc

Ian

AKA: Jimpy
    Last edited by jimpy; 03-02-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Addition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2