Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My little collection of panzer parts

Article about: Here's my wee collection. Battle damaged Panther wheel and 3 Panther tracks, I do have 4 pins for them. Tiger 1 steel wheel and 3 Tiger 1 tracks also with 4 pins. A set of Kingtiger tracks a

That's a really imaginative way to display the parts you have.

That is a fantastic way of displaying the tank tracks mate, a really imaginative idea.

Very imaginative display frame, really shows off the tracks.

Any up to date pictures?

Great collection of Tiger and Panther items. I would love to pick up a tiger track one day.

?

Sorry for the way late reply the devil's bank, hardly get on here. Here are a few I'm currently working on. I just have to laser cut and make up the teeth for the tiger 1 stand, the insignia is hand painted on 5mm steel. I was unhappy with the panther display so changed it for two tracks only and I'm going to sand blast and paint the panther wheel at some point. I've made a stand and half way through an artillery box for the shell rounds. I've also picked up some panzer badges a tombak bronze and sliver and the idea is to make a display case with them and my EK 1&2 that will go within the steel wheel on the kingtiger display stand. Can't rush these things though ;-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little collection of panzer parts   My little collection of panzer parts  

Very impressive, I’m jealous. Would love a Tiger part one day.

?

Been very busy of late with a fresh arrived early tiger 1 and panther wheel. Out there coming is a Kingtiger wheel armor plate and another panther wheel.

- - ------- - -
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little collection of panzer parts   My little collection of panzer parts  

My little collection of panzer parts  

Any more pictures my friend?

?

Bit slow on the reply. Finally got the KT shells in their display boxes. Just had to tig up some aluminium holders , only the perspex covers to go now. Got the Tiger wheel armour plate mounted above the tiger 1 tracks. I have made the plate steel stands for the early tiger 1 and panther wheels too but no rush to finish them, the early Tiger 1 will somehow be displayed with a signed Otto Carius picture as it is a 502 wheel found in his area of operations.

Great display and I'm very jealous..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast