Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Notek, a little bit different...

Article about: Hi guys, I wasn't sure where to put this, but here's as good a place as anywhere. I've had a Notek sitting on my desk for a while now, and rear convoy light. I decided I wanted to display it

Default My Notek, a little bit different...

Hi guys,

I wasn't sure where to put this, but here's as good a place as anywhere. I've had a Notek sitting on my desk for a while now, and rear convoy light. I decided I wanted to display it better, so... with a spare gas mask container and a little bit of help form Ikea's lighting dept. I've got a pretty immense (in my mind) desktop ornament.

Rest assured, the Notek hasn't been damaged, just some LEDs put in place of the bulb...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Notek, a little bit different...   My Notek, a little bit different...  

My Notek, a little bit different...  

?

Looks horrible - I like it!!

I recently yanked a similar rear light of my vintage bike prior to restauration.

Pretty pathetic dots of 'light' in those things originally.

Quote by Scout View Post
    Looks horrible - I like it!!

I recently yanked a similar rear light of my vintage bike prior to restauration.

Pretty pathetic dots of 'light' in those things originally.
    The light of the front one IS pathetic, imagine trying to navigate by that? Or was it only designed for the vehicle in front to know where you were?

?

No expert on these, but I believe you are correct (at least as far as the rear 'light' is concerned); made for convoy driving so others might have at least a rudimentary idea of how far the vehicle in front is (though you might be rearending said vehicle before you actually see any light).

That's a great desk lamp !...and indeed a distance driving lamp system for convoy use, see here......... Notek Driving Distance System
    Prost ! Steve.

brilliant.

Hello,

great idea ! But what is in the container ? a bottle of whisky ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Oh yes mate a nice single malt
    Ben

Blackout driving lights are only for detecting vertical objects in
    a vehicles path - they project a thin horizontal beam.

Cool display.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Kind of reminds me of a little robot from a Star Wars picture.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast