Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opel Staffcar

Article about: This summer I bought myself a nice 36 model Opel olympia, wich came to Norway with the Germans in the spring of 1940. After the war this car was repainted and put to civilian use. Under the

?

Default Opel Staffcar

This summer I bought myself a nice 36 model Opel olympia, wich came to Norway with the Germans in the spring of 1940. After the war this car was repainted and put to civilian use. Under the blue-gray paint is the original wehrmacht steel-gray paint. The original wehrmachtpaint is also found under the front of the car on the traverse (wich has not been over painted) Exept from the paint, the car has never been restored. At the moment, the car is at a mechanics workshop for a complete overhaul of the engine and the front suspension. After the mechanic work has been done, the Notek tarnscheinwerfer lights will be re mounted, and the car will get re painted with the correct early steel gray colour and wehrmacht tactical markings. I'll have the car ready by spring.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opel Staffcar  

Default Re: Opel Staffcar

Bjorn, what a piece of history, and you can still drive round in it, that is brilliant
    Ben