Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PZ 3, recovered from Smolensk area

Article about: 1998 year recovered tank

?

Default PZ 3, recovered from Smolensk area

1998 year recovered tank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PZ 3, recovered from Smolensk area   PZ 3, recovered from Smolensk area  

PZ 3, recovered from Smolensk area  

Default Re: PZ 3, recovered from Smolensk area

Hi

Please tell some more about this "piece"...
    Where is it now ??

Tanker
    ?

Probably in Kubinka being restored to fight the next war...

?

No, there was attempt to sell it overseas, by two parts, I know that the turret is in hands of Russian or Belorussian customs...

Tanker
    ?

Actually I was kidding but to see all the German Armor in Kubinka is odd considering at all runs and fires including the E100.

BTW, do you know off hand who had the pictures of all the ground dug German stick grenades? I need that photo for an email.

Thanks Dimas!

?

Actually all tanks are running and painted due of the work of enthusiasts with Roman Alymov-absolutely free. Unfortunantely ( the museum itself is belonged to the Russian Army) the head of the museum or some stupid army stuff close the futured restoring projects. ( Someone from the fat stuff heads does'nt get the money to his pocket for new Mercedes-Benz) Every running project get's money from filmstudios and re-enactments too, but again to the fat head
    The enthusiast's website with pictures, HERE in Russian language

Greetings Dimas , the condition of that tank is unbelieveable , it looks like you could hope in and drive it home , cheers Raymond

?

I would sure like to have that in my backyard.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

I hope this will get a happy end, not like the infamous Saratov Stug which was like new and now is like piece of rust Seems some amateurs tried to deal with that tank, their Bulgarian and German colleagues managed to smuggle a whole Stug from Bulgaria this year This actually trigerred the whole salvation operation for the other panzers and stugs.

?

Quote by Sokol View Post
    I hope this will get a happy end, not like the infamous Saratov Stug which was like new and now is like piece of rust Seems some amateurs tried to deal with that tank, their Bulgarian and German colleagues managed to smuggle a whole Stug from Bulgaria this year This actually trigerred the whole salvation operation for the other panzers and stugs.
    As I heard in Bulgaria still a lot of tanks German and Soviet in the border with Turkey
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast