Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Russian tank and german plane in swamp.

Article about: by aj4010 I think he sold the swamp and retired........... A Probably.......

raido
    ?

Default Russian tank and german plane in swamp.

I know where in the swamp is messerschmitt 109 and also a russian tank. Both are in one piece and should be with crews. Who should i contact, to sell this information or who can be partner with me about making some movie when digging the machines out with crews and later selling them or even giving them to goverments. It´s more business for me but also a great hobby. Both the things are in estonia. my talk is not fake, i do not want any pre pays or whatsoever, just serious partner.

Last edited by Paul D; 04-20-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Default Re: Russian tank and german plane in swamp.

Sell? That is horrible!

The proper thing would be to contact the graves commission and hand over the information for free. You should honor the brave soldiers who gave their lives fighting for their countries.

Good luck with recovering them, and keep us all informed please with up to date photos and info

my friends dad was a member of the swamp ghost crew a b 17 bomber that crashed in the swamps in the phillipenes during a mission in ww2. After a exausting search it was located and a crew including him ventured ibn to try an free it from the mangroves and ship it piece by peice back to washington after a heart attack and a exausting effort the mission was goven up the swamp had claimed it and the mangroves roots and all clung to it forever. Thes simpel ventures seem risk free and easy at first but usually turn out to be exausting work let alone more trouble and money then its worth. I agree with turning it over to graves and registration folks,.

You should contact the Graves and Registration folks first. These soldiers and airmen deserve to be given a proper burial with full military honors. As for the aircraft and tank, if you search the internet you will find groups who may be interested in helping you recover those items. Keep in mind this process takes years if it happens at all. Please give us an update on your progress.

Thanks

Burt

?

Raido i have removed your e mail as it is a bad idea to put that on an open forum , please send me a pm and i will give you some information on people who may be able to help you,

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

There is a tank (mostly of course Tiger!) in every lake and a German warplane in every swamp. Or at least local people in Estonia belive in such things:-). Sorry, but I'm very sceptical about it.

?

There a couple of groups in Estonia who are searching the tanks and planes, at least the Laidoneri muuseum which works under protection of Ministry of defence will not allow to sell these items, and Estonia is too small country, you will never prepare hidden works from the other eyes/ears
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Forget it. He ain't listening anymore.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian tank and german plane in swamp.  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I think he sold the swamp and retired...........

A
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast