Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)

Article about: Its sad that people even try, he could have picked better images, I had second thoughts after seeing the last picture in his first post, it looks like that tank is outside a museum or someth

Default Re: for sale (Beware! Thread title edited)

Its sad that people even try, he could have picked better images, I had second thoughts after seeing the last picture in his first post, it looks like that tank is outside a museum or something. Oh and thanks f35jsf for letting Ade know about this guy.

Thanks

Danny

Thanks for the ban, Ade!

As soon as I had posted the photo and description of my '42 Willys,
    this fellow contacted me privately from this site and sent me
    17 photos of these vehicles - but not the "unlifted" Pz.

I suggested he put them in the classifieds -

Sorry, I had no idea !

I still have has e-mail address...........

Glad we got the B.

The great thing with this place is that after 1 month you kind of know who to trust ^^ Thats why i would gladly sell stuff to most of you without needing payment before i sell... I trust most of you.
    What i do miss is a place to just say hi, and blabber all sorts of things, one of those threads would be nice... My name is Nivek Rahlenbeck and i am a German kid, living in Sweden... And like the most of you I beleve history should be remembered and learnd from. Well... thats what I think.

Good job Ade. His attempted fraud is very common. Send the money and i'll send you nothing.

Ty

denver
    ?

Yes, it is not probable. I know all these subjects, I even am personally familiar with the owner of this technics, but on how many I know that is on sale only BA64, all the rest will be transferred in museums. And rather Т-3, at us in the country the second month sell a site of this tank. Unfortunately, it is all a deceit

?

As I heard the BA 64 is modern reproduction on the base of the GAZ 67, as it must be
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

denver
    ?

No Dimas,is far i know its original BA-64,It has been found not far from Kharkov, it in Ukraine. It was lined, on a body any parts, and running, the engine and a box completely the native have been replaced. It can be transformed and in any German armoured troop-carrier, already I do not remember in what. It even was used at shootings of any film.

people does anything for money....

denver
    ?

Yes,its true.But I know precisely that this unit exists, if to whom it is interesting, I can communicate with it and it will make other photos, and here other technics presented here, it is exact not for sale, that I know this that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.