Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Uncles' SchwimmWagen LOOK!

Article about: by crazykat Great looking Schwimmer. Go to VW-Schwimmwagen type 166 - The VW-Schwimmwagen Registry and count the registered ones in the USA. Crazykat I checked that link.....Wow! My Great un

?

Default Re: Uncles' SchwimmWagen LOOK!

Quote by crazykat View Post
    Great looking Schwimmer. Go to VW-Schwimmwagen type 166 - The VW-Schwimmwagen Registry and count the registered ones in the USA.
    Crazykat
    I checked that link.....Wow! My Great uncle told me there were three he knew of but it looks like theres about Twenty! I'll let my uncle know about this site so he can add it to this registry.Thanks crazyKat!
    ~Dean

corvetteload
    ?

Too bad you have an MG42 for the vehicle, the MG mount on it is for an MG34. Also there are more than 3 of these in the US, better do some better research before making these kind of claims..............

?

Quote by corvetteload View Post
    Too bad you have an MG42 for the vehicle, the MG mount on it is for an MG34. Also there are more than 3 of these in the US, better do some better research before making these kind of claims..............
    Wow...I already mentioned I said there were three because my uncle told me that and when crazycat sent that link I realized there were more..and about the gun, Mg34 is what I meant, a simple typo...so there's no need to be a jackass and be so condescending, that isnt what this forum is for. If someone makes a mistake,you dont just jump all over them,that makes you look like an arrogant person and not a kind fellow human being.Thanks for your advise ,though it was rather rash.
    ~Dean

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    Wow...I already mentioned I said there were three because my uncle told me that and when crazycat sent that link I realized there were more..and about the gun, Mg34 is what I meant, a simple typo...so there's no need to be a jackass and be so condescending, that isnt what this forum is for. If someone makes a mistake,you dont just jump all over them,that makes you look like an arrogant person and not a kind fellow human being.Thanks for your advise ,though it was rather rash.
    ~Dean
    Well said Dean, If you are to inherit this VW you are one lucky bugger
    Last edited by reneblacky; 06-03-2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: added text

?

Thanks Rene, I wish I were to inherit this but unfortunately there are some other family members in the way.I think some blood shall be shed. I need to pull an " Ivan the Great" maneuver and shift the balance of power in the family! LOL.. oh well, it was a fleeting thought.
    ~Dean

corvetteload
    ?

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    ~Dean
    Well Dean, a typo for MG34 would be you hitting the "5" instead of the "4", resulting in, say, an MG35!!!! For you to type MG42, which is an MG also, clearly shows that is what you meant. And from your other posts you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you are one of those people "that have a friend who know's someone who has a cousin............"......do you understand now?????
    Too bad for that piece of history if it ends up in your hands, best you pass it on to someone who will really appreciate it for it's history and someone who is knowledgeable about it.

Quote by corvetteload View Post
    Well Dean, a typo for MG34 would be you hitting the "5" instead of the "4", resulting in, say, an MG35!!!! For you to type MG42, which is an MG also, clearly shows that is what you meant. And from your other posts you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you are one of those people "that have a friend who know's someone who has a cousin............"......do you understand now?????
    Too bad for that piece of history if it ends up in your hands, best you pass it on to someone who will really appreciate it for it's history and someone who is knowledgeable about it.
    Jealousy seems to be in the air here you havent said anything about the actual SchwimmWagen, instead you've decided to point out a little mistake he's made. I've got weapon names mixed up before, so I honestly don't see what the big deal is. Just one of those little factors of being human. The purpose of this thread was to show his uncles SchwimmWagen, which isnt his so its perfectly alright for him not to know much about it as it might not be in his current area of interest, however if it does end up in his possession I am sure that it will become the pride and joy of his collection and he'll learn everything there is to know about them.

Get a grip, and appreciate what Dean is sharing with us.

Thanks

Danny

Well said "GasMasksUK"

?

Yeah, GM Uk..OOPS! I made another typo! Looks like theres no hope for a poor old sap like me! Im not gonna let this dreg bother me ( Did I spell "Dreg" right? Well if I didnt, Im sure a certain "someone" will chime in to correct me!)Judging by the amount of posts he's made, it looks like he's he's a newbie here and doesnt know the proper procedures about common curtousy and not causing child-like drama. So, I'l learn evething there is about the schwimmwagen and you go read the procedures and rules thread here.
    ~Dean

Dean,

You live close enough to the Bay Area that i forgive all your errors.

Corvetteload, take a chill pill. He may not have all his facts straight but i can appreciate what he offers to the forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast