Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vehicle part to identify

Article about: Can anyone help me identify these parts? One of them is RSO wheel cup, but the others? They have been kept in my dad°s barn in Kurland Pocket since ww2, left by german soldiers. We previousl

Default Vehicle part to identify

Can anyone help me identify these parts? One of them is RSO wheel cup, but the others? They have been kept in my dad°s barn in Kurland Pocket since ww2, left by german soldiers. We previously identified many RSO parts, and some Horch parts.
    I have a lot of parts still to be identified. I have been browsing the internet for at least a month now, and I hope to find the right experts here.
    Could also be from anti-aircraft guns.Vehicle part to identifyVehicle part to identifyVehicle part to identifyVehicle part to identifyVehicle part to identifyVehicle part to identify

Hello can't be of much help. The single piece I ve separated if definitely a ball joint (steering/suspension component). The four rounded disks with iterior threads look to be outer hub/wheel/axle seals or keepers. Kindest regards.

Brian

Vehicle part to identifyVehicle part to identify

?

I definitely agree with it belonging to an artillery cannon and most likely for ground use considering the ammunition it’s firing. Likely an 88 in my opinion
    Pzgr 39 (AP)
    Pzgr 40 (APCR)
    Spgr 35 (HE)
    GR38 hl(HEAT

The bottom photo (rusty cylinder shape) looks like it could be part of the aiming mechanism (clinometer?) for an 88mm gun. Pzgr39 and Pzgr40 are 88mm anti tank rounds.

You beat me to it!....

can these be from the same "company"? They had a lot of artillery cannons there, near the place. And russians really wanted to blow the palce up from the air. They nearrli suceeded and missed the house with some 50 meters or so.
    I am greatful for any input. So far I have been looking upp vehicle parts, but now I have to start lerning more about the artillery cannons.

I appreciate any input!Vehicle part to identifyVehicle part to identifyVehicle part to identify

The thing in the last photo marked "Zunderbusche" is a fuse container for artillery rounds.

The other item is a German cased artillery quadrant Winkelmesser 35