Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wehrmacht Motor Cycles

Article about: Hello Gents, At the moment i am looking for a good WH motor cycle. BMW R12/R75 but other brands (DKW etc) also have interest. Any good advice on where to find good bikes other tha Mil-web? I

?

Default Wehrmacht Motor Cycles

Hello Gents,

At the moment i am looking for a good WH motor cycle. BMW R12/R75 but other brands (DKW etc) also have interest. Any good advice on where to find good bikes other tha Mil-web? I would prefer non restored bikes or as little done to them as possible.

Thank you in advance

Regards, Lars

Default Re: Wehrmacht Motor Cycles

They are getting very hard to find Lars as you have no doubt found out, if you are interested in a DKW the guy who runs this museum might be able to point you in the right direction.
    ErstesBerliner-DDR-MotorradMuseum.de - Willkommen auf der Internetseite des ersten Berliner DDR Motorrad Museums

?

Thank you Gunny That could be an option

Regards, Lars

mpw
    ?

Also you could try the various European owners clubs as many military motorcycles were sold to the public after the war and then were civilianised by re-painting etc. I don't think it will be an easy task but you might strike lucky. Two strokes seem to be more affordable. Good luck!

Mark.

I would think you stand a better chance of a untouched one in the east of europe lars.

?

As i have found an untouched one might be difficult. However i have found a good Zündapp K750 WH bike i might buy. East European bikes are most likely driven to the absolute inch of their lives. Don't know

Wehrmacht Motor Cycles

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    As i have found an untouched one might be difficult. However i have found a good Zündapp K750 WH bike i might buy. East European bikes are most likely driven to the absolute inch of their lives. Don't know

Wehrmacht Motor Cycles

Regards, Lars
    Well that's nice!....

?

Nothing is certain yet as i will have to contact the seller, but if all is good i will get it There will be pics with a happy Dane on it if i do get it.

Cheers

Yeah what a ride !! I would love a WW2 bike myself !! British, German, I dont care, be cool as hell just pottering about on in the summer, may have to find one !!

- - Updated - -

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Nothing is certain yet as i will have to contact the seller, but if all is good i will get it There will be pics with a happy Dane on it if i do get it.

Cheers
    Awsome Lars !!!

If the deal falls through, how about this instead !!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast