Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

World War 2 enthusiast Brad Pitt splashes out £250,000 on German WW2 motorbike

Article about: Name: Brad-Pitt (1).jpg  Views: 0  Size: 32.7 KB  ID: 883003 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> Brad Pitt has expanded his bike collection by splashing out £250k on a rar

he's been ripped off.

I wonder who he has on call or the pay roll to work on his want list.

Nice bike, But I have 0 idea on how to tell real from fake in that area.

He can handle the financial hit of course but the parasites get the vig on ripping him off.
    Giving them more resources to produce ever better fakes and stories to go along with them.
    We all know people with to much money who have jumped into this hobby and been torn up with high priced fantasy pieces. and things like eva bruans panties.

I can see the buzzards circling 10 miles off.

This Helps bring WW2 German military into the mainstream which I am all for but doesn't he also have like 40 kids to feed

I met him once and actually had a decent conversation, pretty nice guy one on one.

There are only 2 times you care about the cost of piece of Militaria the day you buy it and the day you find out its fake
    General P

movies are for "regular" people and not hobbyists/historians - he did a good job as an actor in fury

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    he's been ripped off.
    More money than sense Harry!.....

?

I would rather invite the guy from weapons hunter to the forum. There is a guy who loves ww2 with a passion. I also think Brad got ripped off.

World War 2 enthusiast Brad Pitt splashes out £250,000 on German WW2 motorbike

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    movies are for "regular" people and not hobbyists/historians - he did a good job as an actor in fury
    He sure did:-) I liked the movie, as a movie :-)
    It's just a question of letting go our "fanatic" approach to the theme for a second, and let us entertain ;-D

Mdf
    Marc

Quote by unimarc View Post
    He sure did:-) I liked the movie, as a movie :-)
    It's just a question of letting go our "fanatic" approach to the theme for a second, and let us entertain ;-D

Mdf
    Marc
    that is the problem when you know more about the subject than an average viewer :-)

As has been alluded to already, money really isn't an issue here, you can accept that as gospel. Although it's interesting to note that Team Brangelina are well known for making their 6 kids wear there older siblings hand-me-down clothes, so perhaps he can be parsimonious, even if selectively.

Afterall, it never hurt me having to wear my older sisters dresses and bathing costumes until I was 14.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    As has been alluded to already, money really isn't an issue here, you can accept that as gospel. Although it's interesting to note that Team Brangelina are well known for making their 6 kids wear there older siblings hand-me-down clothes, so perhaps he can be parsimonious, even if selectively.

Afterall, it never hurt me having to wear my older sisters dresses and bathing costumes until I was 14.....
    Photos Ned!......

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Photos Ned!......
    Unfortunately they were all lost along with my nanny when the servants quarters burnt down back in 1980.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast