Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

World War 2 enthusiast Brad Pitt splashes out £250,000 on German WW2 motorbike

Article about: Name: Brad-Pitt (1).jpg  Views: 0  Size: 32.7 KB  ID: 883003 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> Brad Pitt has expanded his bike collection by splashing out £250k on a rar

Quote by big ned View Post
    Unfortunately they were all lost along with my nanny when the servants quarters burnt down back in 1980.
    nope, some survived ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture World War 2 enthusiast Brad Pitt splashes out £250,000 on German WW2 motorbike  

Ned?.........

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Ned?.........
    "Owzaboutthatthen....???"
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

In 1943, Winston Churchill took President Roosevelt to Morocco on a soft diplomacy mission, sending him away with a painting of the tower of the Koutoubia Mosque, painted by WSC himself, which is now owned by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Great news! Brad is a top actor and Fury is one of the best war films

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by big ned View Post
    As has been alluded to already, money really isn't an issue here, you can accept that as gospel. Although it's interesting to note that Team Brangelina are well known for making their 6 kids wear there older siblings hand-me-down clothes, so perhaps he can be parsimonious, even if selectively.

Afterall, it never hurt me having to wear my older sisters dresses and bathing costumes until I was 14.....
    like this one? Very common at one time and only the parting gives you a clue as to gender.
    Attached Images Attached Images World War 2 enthusiast Brad Pitt splashes out £250,000 on German WW2 motorbike 
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

£250,000 for a admittedly nice bike? Hell...for That kind of money, he could have bought a Panzer...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Personally, I think he was turned over here but then with his bank balance I don't suppose he cares that much. Doesn't do ordinary enthusiasts much good though when we want to buy stuff

That said, I'm sure he is as knowledgeable a collector as he is a good actor, not getting an Oscar for Inglorious Basterds, he was robbed (By the way WTF is a best ensemble / cast award??).

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Too much money for a bike. I agree With Harry, RO.

Are you guys sure, it's not a typing error and not 250000 but 25000 ??? ;-D

Mfg
    Marc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast