Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Zuendapp KS 750

Article about: by Hassengier Great to see a real motorrad. I owned a BMW R51 which took 13 years of my life to restore to perfection. I also owned a 37 DKW SB500A. My father bless his soul owned a 38/250SS

?

Default Re: Zuendapp KS 750

Quote by Hassengier View Post
    Great to see a real motorrad. I owned a BMW R51 which took 13 years of my life to restore to perfection. I also owned a 37 DKW SB500A. My father bless his soul owned a 38/250SSK Mercedes, our family car.
    SSK! maybe the handsomest auto ever built. and to the right person definitely worth the
    - what? - 1/4 of a million USD it costs to buy one!

?

Quote by Schachbrett View Post
    It looks like some posts from here has been removed...
    Anyway, I wanted to say thans for replies! My dad spent lot of hours and nerves to this bike!
    o yes - wonderful job showing a lot of dedication! congratulations.

Thanks guys! We also have problem finding equipment for bikes. Different carriers, ammo holders etc.

?

Thanks guys! We also have problem finding equipment for bikes. Different carriers, ammo holders etc.
    there is a very well-known vehicle enthusiasts' publication called hemmings motor news you might check from time to time if you already don't ...

Hemmings Motor News: Auto Classifieds - Hemmings Auto Classifieds feature cars for sale nation wide.

good hunting

Thanks! I'll sure do that!

?

Thanks! I'll sure do that!
    and remember - some eastern euro museums probably have spares "down in the basement" or wherever; and even if they don't you can ask the curators or technical staff guys to look out for you.
    and hey - buy them a nice big lunch - it will to help jog their memories!

?

Great job !

say hello to your father.He realy did a great work....!i,ll wait for nex photos

merowinger_42
    ?

Hey! Really an awfull lot of work!
    I know by experience. Are the bikes running until now? Please keep more pictures coming.
    Thank you!
    war-beast.blogspot.com (thats my own restauration project)

Quote by merowinger_42 View Post
    Hey! Really an awfull lot of work!
    I know by experience. Are the bikes running until now? Please keep more pictures coming.
    Thank you!
    war-beast.blogspot.com (thats my own restauration project)
    No, we were waiting for some parts from Germany. One of them was working few days ago, but something was wrong with the "vergaser". (I don't now english word) Dad fixed it now.

You have very nice bikes!!! I also like Harley Panhead, cool videos! But, of course, Zuendapp is my favourite!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast