Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cromweel wheel ? Found in Normandy

Article about: Hello, Recovered yesterday in Normandy, this wheel. For me, it's Cromwell, but I always saw eight holes on the wheel, then I have 8 holes, but also eight other smaller holes. Anyone know the

we all start somewhere fella's. I started off collecting tank sighting telescopes then moved on to the correct mounting (the rest of the tank)

you'll like this clip, turn the sound up. bit of trench crossing after a show down south.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4cYBj6kdNo

?

Thanks for link to video of your Cromwell the engine sound's awesome .Good to see the tank driven at full speed

glad you like the tank, to be honest when you are in the driving seat it feels really slow but on video it looks like it's bowling along. that probably has a lot to do with the excellent Christie suspension and the fact you are looking out of a ten inch hole
    next year I want to get 2 gas firing besa's and the main gun firing, which should make a bit more impact !!!

?

Quote by eddy8men View Post
    glad you like the tank, to be honest when you are in the driving seat it feels really slow but on video it looks like it's bowling along. that probably has a lot to do with the excellent Christie suspension and the fact you are looking out of a ten inch hole
    next year I want to get 2 gas firing besa's and the main gun firing, which should make a bit more impact !!!
    Hope you do, that would be great love to see that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2