Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dream Lawn Ornaments

Article about: Went with the wife to get her vehicle fixed and on the way passed this tank and halftrack . Talked to the guy who fixed her car and he told me the guy who owns them moves them around all the

?

Default Dream Lawn Ornaments

Went with the wife to get her vehicle fixed and on the way passed this tank and halftrack . Talked to the guy who fixed her car and he told me the guy who owns them moves them around all the time. He also drives them in local parades. I wish I had them in may front yard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dream Lawn Ornaments   Dream Lawn Ornaments  

Dream Lawn Ornaments   Dream Lawn Ornaments  

Dream Lawn Ornaments   Dream Lawn Ornaments  

Dream Lawn Ornaments  

Default Re: Dream Lawn Ornaments

Hi Gary, I'm with you brother! I'd love to throw them on my front or back lawn. At least he's keeping paint on them. What kind of tank is that anyway? The tail lights don't look functional on the half-track. I wonder if he has trouble getting stopped by coppers when he drives it.

Take care,
    Jay

?

Hi Jay I dont know what kind of tank that is but it is small just the right size for my lawn . hey when you own a tank or a halftrack lets see the coppers stop you . Gary

Hi Gary, it is an M22 Airborne Light tank "Locust". Very nice!

Cheers, Ade.

Lucky guy. I have dreamed of having a tank as a toy for my lawn since I was a child.

?

Hi Ade thanks for the information on the tank. Do you have room in the backyard for it
    Tampalam I had the same dreams as a kid Gary

Great stuff.where is this.I like the soldier next to the halftrack.

hi garry cracking photos thanks for shareing them

Hi Gary, I am sure I could squeeze it in Rare vehicle, I have only seen the one in the Tank Museum here.

When we bought our house, I did measure up to see if I could fit a 251 half track in the front

Cheers, Ade.

?

Chris the tank and halftrack are in Altamont ,NY. Ewan glad you like the photos my wife was laughing at me when I was taken them.
    Ade if you have a Tank in the yard does that mean that you have to plant hedgerows? Gary

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast