Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

find an license number for a 10CWT MKII TRAILER

Article about: hi Ade, do you have found time to search my trailer's license number, tell me because if you can't find it, i invent one for the Dday birthday, i must have my beautiful trailer to move to th

Default Re: find an license number for a 10CWT MKII TRAILER

Hi Rein, welcome to the forum!

I will not be able to tell you where it was used, sorry.

I will have to look in my records.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Rein View Post
    Hi Adrian,

I am new to the forum and spotted your post above (#12) about the block of numbers. I do have one trailer which is in this block of numbers: X5439519. Is it possible to find out when and where it was made, and possible use after production?

Cheers, Rein
    Your Trailer was made by Brockhouse under contract S2487. You would need to look at the Contract Record card probably held by Deepcut to see when the Contract was placed, but no records of service survive for any war-time vehicles.

Rein
    ?

Thanks for the replys and information. It would be interesting to know the production date if anyone have access to the records. Attached is a picture of the serial number plate.

Cheers,
    Rein
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture find an license number for a 10CWT MKII TRAILER  

?

You would need to pay the Royal Logistics Corps Musuem for a copy of the Contract Card to check that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3