Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I like it for $10

Article about: Far left is Mosin Nagant 7.62x54 the other 2 maybe Mauser better pics would comfirm. ERIC

Default I like it for $10

Pretty cool casing, IMO.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I like it for   I like it for  

Default Re: I like it for $10

Nice American 37mm M16 Anti-Tank shell casing Congrats.

ERIC

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Nice American 37mm M16 Anti-Tank shell casing Congrats.

ERIC
    Thanks, Eric! It's from Europe, so I feel like I'm WINNING!-Charlie Sheen...

Some other pieces. One says LC, which I figure is Lake City, .50. The other round is larger. I think there is a Nagant case, and two 8mm.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I like it for   I like it for  

?

WINNING! ,(Charlie Sheen) That's Hilarious! I heard him say that on the Alex Jones radio show and then the media picked it up like it was crack.(or like charlie picks up crack..and then smokes it!) I like the addition of the coors light although I prefer coors(original) i dont mind the extra fat belly...(it keeps the wife away)
    ~Dean

I like it for I like it for Tiger -Blood!! LOL...

ERIC

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    WINNING! ,(Charlie Sheen) That's Hilarious! I heard him say that on the Alex Jones radio show and then the media picked it up like it was crack.(or like charlie picks up crack..and then smokes it!) I like the addition of the coors light although I prefer coors(original) i dont mind the extra fat belly...(it keeps the wife away)
    ~Dean
    Everyone seems to love a train wreck! Duh, WINNING!

?

I wish we could put sound bites in the messages! let's ask Ade about that!
    ~Dean( AKA vatacan assassin warlock)

I have some free Brass If you would like to have it Its under World firearms, ordnance, trench edged weapons- Ordnance and ammo at War relics forum Under free brass 1939 dated Austrian Steyr 8x56 let me know.

ERIC

I like the beer can..... o ya great find

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast