Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Scans of Military Vehicles available.

Article about: Hi everyone, hope your all well. I have a large collection (approx 2000) of original AM marked military vehicle photographs. I know there are a few people on here who are restoring vehicles

Default Scans of Military Vehicles available.

Hi everyone, hope your all well.

I have a large collection (approx 2000) of original AM marked military vehicle photographs. I know there are a few people on here who are restoring vehicles etc.... so i just thought id offer if you want any scans of these images, or something in particular, then please comment or message me and ill see if i can help. They might as well be help for someone as well as sitting in my albums.

Thanks

Vicky

Default Re: Scans of Military Vehicles available.

hi vicky
    that's a very generous offer. i have some vehicles i am currently restoring and would appreciate any pics you might have of those types. anything cromwell, churchill mk4 avre, bren carrier or t16 universal would be much appreciated. thanks

rick

Quote by eddy8men View Post
    hi vicky
    that's a very generous offer. i have some vehicles i am currently restoring and would appreciate any pics you might have of those types. anything cromwell, churchill mk4 avre, bren carrier or t16 universal would be much appreciated. thanks

rick
    Hi, i know i have some of a Cromwell, i believe i have images of a prototype of which only a few were ever produced (this is what ive been told by the tank museum)

I will try and find them and send you scans.

thanks vicky any help you could give would be great.

cheers

rick

I'd be interested in the Cromwell stuff too, if you find it Vicky! Also, anything you have on the Centaur, Churchill and the Universal Carrier!

Rgds

Pete