Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Suns out,great painting weather

Article about: At last a bit of warmth to allow me to paint some jeep bits and some dodge bits,i hope your all in your garages taking advantage and not barbecuing.

Default Suns out,great painting weather

At last a bit of warmth to allow me to paint some jeep bits and some dodge bits,i hope your all in your garages taking advantage and not barbecuing.Suns out,great painting weatherSuns out,great painting weatherSuns out,great painting weather

Default Re: Suns out,great painting weather

My shed, aka "The Wolf's Lair", got the Sadolin treatment this morning and looks great!

Suns out,great painting weather

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

not a drop on the floor or the hinges,what a pro.

?

Probably his wife who did the work, while he had "back-problems" and had to sit in the sunchair with a cool drink...

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Probably his wife who did the work, while he had "back-problems" and had to sit in the sunchair with a cool drink...
    What better place to sit while giving advice and pointers on how it could be done better?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Actually I got a couple of my Filipino staff to do it, it's in their best interest to do a good job as they've got to live in it.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Actually I got a couple of my Filipino staff to do it, it's in their best interest to do a good job as they've got to live in it.
    Are they male or female?.I noticed the lock on the outside...
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Are they male or female?.I noticed the lock on the outside...
    Hard to say really Pete......But one has the name Lee Ho Fuc, which makes me err on the side of caution rather than administering the "Crocodile Dundee test"......
    Attached Images Attached Images Suns out,great painting weather 

I got the hedge trimmers out on sunday,managed to cut through the cable and thought i will just go and flip chassis over and put axle in,got to spray top of chassis next,wifes not best pleased with me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Suns out,great painting weather