Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories

Article about: 1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories I was not sure where to post this if it is not in the right place I can move got these a while back from a friend that wanted

Default 1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories

1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories

I was not sure where to post this if it is not in the right place I can move

got these a while back from a friend that wanted to make a diorama, and that never happened so he sold them to me.

are these any good value wise

does anyone collect these?

If you guys can give me some ideas as to who on here would be interested would love to send them to a good home

Thanks in advance
    Ned

1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories1/18th Scale 21st Century Brand German Figures with accessories

CBH
    ?

I wish I had these when I was a Kid !
    Cheers

You have posted them in the correct area.
    PM sent.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I was thinking the same thing CBH. I would have chucked my Gi joes in the fireplace

CBH
    ?

I'd take them and give them too my cousins kids , but I think the armbands would get me in trouble ! LOL
    Cheers Chris

?

Wow, never seen anything like these before - super cool!

?

I collected these when they first came out on the market. The big thing about the toy market is packaging, when they have been opened their value is drastically reduced, unfortunately. I myself opened all my figures and vehicles anyway.

Hummel

My son would love something like these!

MAP
    ?

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    I was thinking the same thing CBH. I would have chucked my Gi joes in the fireplace
    My dog ate all my GI Joes.......

These are cool. Not only would I have played with them as a kid, I would still play with them now! Of course my kids would be totally embarrassed. LoL.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

when I got these as part of a deal I also got a tank of some type I cant remember what it was but the two crew figures went it.
    My nephew decided to play with it without permission and busted it up pretty good. My wife saw it and figured it was trash and put it out for recycling pick up.
    these have 3 times the flex joints of the joes. you actually pose them without them falling down consistently.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast