Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.

Article about: Hi, A couple of small scale 1/72nd Panzer 3's a 3M in Normandy camo and a 3L in winter camo Russian front they are both built straight from the box with no extra details added very fiddly wo

Default 1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.

Hi, A couple of small scale 1/72nd Panzer 3's a 3M in Normandy camo and a 3L in winter camo Russian front they are both built straight from the box with no extra details added very fiddly work airbrushing the camo on the 3M at this scale. Both are Revell kits and fairly basic but they look the part when painted up and weathered. The snow on the winter vignette is done with baking soda and hair spray to fix it and the dead tree is a real plant root dried and given a thin wash of brown oil paint to blend it in a bit. I enjoyed these very much as they are so simple to build and make a nice change from super detailing larger scale kits.
    Cheers, Andy.
    First photos: Panzer 3M Normandy.
    1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.

Second lot photos: Panzer 3L Winter white wash, Russian front.
    1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.1/72nd scale Panzer 3M & Panzer 3L.

MAP
    ?

Awesome! Really enjoy looking at these. Keep 'em coming!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Really well done.
    Great paint detail for such a small scale.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Hi MAP, Thanks for your comments to be honest I did start to get a bit paranoid that I might be overdoing it with posting my models but I will keep posting them up here. Still a few of my old models to go then I will be posting new builds that I am working on now as and when they are finished.
    Cheers, Andy.
    Quote by MAP View Post
    Awesome! Really enjoy looking at these. Keep 'em coming!

CBH
    ?

Nicely done, you must have a very steady hand, especially in 1/72 scale.
    Great weathering.