Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1/9th Scale Panzerfaust

Article about: Thank you all for your compliments! I use a manual bench top metal lathe made about 1955. Some of my cutting tools are made from dental picks that I grind and sharpen. The tube is about 3 1/

Default 1/9th Scale Panzerfaust

Here is another one of my creations. It is made from scratch from brass tube, solid brass and brass sheet. The explosive head is made from two pieces of solid brass turned on my lathe and later assembled. The trigger/ range finder is made from sheet and solid brass bent, shaped and soldered by me. It is also fully functional with a removable pin, and spring loaded trigger. The only thing that is not complete is the decaling.
    I hope you like it.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1/9th Scale Panzerfaust   1/9th Scale Panzerfaust  

1/9th Scale Panzerfaust   1/9th Scale Panzerfaust  

1/9th Scale Panzerfaust   1/9th Scale Panzerfaust  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Re: 1/9th Scale Panzerfaust

Very neat bit of work.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade!
    I like the challenge of trying to make something that does not exist already.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I like it. A skilful bit of craftsmanship there. I'm sure you could easily make a 1/1 scale one!

Cleverly done Ralph !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice! What are the dimensions? Can you take a shot next to a lighter or matchbox etc?

very nice looks really good (im sure it would be much easier to make it 1:1 )

Looks really good! I knew this was good when I saw rbminis as the thread starter

I am also thinking of starting to build scale models, might start off something easy.

You seem to be very talented and skillful. I wish I could make stuff like that But there is no chance that I could do it. But that's the reason why I appreciate to look at the replics of other people.
    I'm especially impressed because of the little details. I bet most people wouldn't pay attention to this.

Niiiiice! do you use a manual lathe or computer controlled?

Mike

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast