Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Annaliese

Article about: Hi all well due to interest in this particular tank ive decided to post all the material i have not only the original pics of this porshe turreted king tiger but also any other info and my p

Default Annaliese

Hi all well due to interest in this particular tank ive decided to post all the material i have not only the original pics of this porshe turreted king tiger but also any other info and my personal recreation of it from all the angles id taken enjoy!! incidentally yes i know the tracks were white on the turret along with the ovm tools etc but in the interest of creating more depth these were left to the original unpainted pattern to provide depth and detail
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Annaliese   Annaliese  

Annaliese   Annaliese  

Annaliese   Annaliese  

Annaliese   Annaliese  

Annaliese   Annaliese  

Default Re: Annaliese

Very nice work. I always enjoy seeing models based upon original photos.

Cheers, Ade.

Very nicely done, I'm just hope the one I'm working on turns out at well as yours has.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Annaliese  

Great work! Do you apply the zimmeritt yourself ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The only zimmeritt I done was on the gun mantle, the rest of the zimmeritt is from 'Atak Zimmeritt' which includes a replacement turret and rear hull and paper thin resin sheets for the sides and glacis.

mine was the dragon pre zimmerited kit so no need to make it myself or apply any after market stuff i used ot use squadron green putty in the old days then milliput coz i couldnt afford the extra money for the addons , i painted the kit in its original tricolor scheme first the napplies the white in patches building it up as i went along , i know some people think its too white but well basically look at the photos of the original its bloody white for a white tank lol

?

I like it PJ.

Regards etc

Ian D

cheers am aboutto post a series of pics from a dio based on the knights cross and iron cross cereomony for karl bromann