Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

Article about: G'day All Just found my old Action Man Pz wraparound at my folks place - two survivors from when I where a kid, well just survived..... you can all guess who the doll is

Ahh i see, maybe some are super rare and demand high prices
    the new Dragon in Dreams (not made by dragon) are really high quality
    heres one of mine SS-Hauptstumfuhrer Micheal Wittmann 1/6 scale

i got 2 others one is a Das Reich Engineer, The other is Infantry captain Stalingrad, will post some pics up later.
    heres the link WWII-Germany - DiD Corp.

they do WW2 and some modern stuff. and some items they stopped making so more types can be found on ebay.

Default Dragon models Viet Cong scout "Linh"

I have one of these still mint in the box , found it a few years ago for $16 at a toy show, goes well with my Vietnam War collection on the shelf. I dont really have a action figure collection, but I have a couple vintage GI Joes.

Made by Dragon Models Ltd. in 2000 and long out of production.

The "Linh" Viet Cong Scout Ho Chi Mihn Trail 12 inch tall action figure. Lihn is a perfect example of a Viet Cong Scout from the early to mid 1960's. Lihn is wearing the black pajama uniform and woven straw conical hat and checkered scarf in addition to the Ho Chi Mihn sandals. She is armed with an M1 carbine and grenades. Her equipment includes a Viet Cong rucksack, water bottle belt, and M1 carbine magazine pouch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Last edited by battle gear; 08-06-2015 at 03:48 PM.

my only contribution to this great thread ,this one has been with me since childhood notice the captured grease gun Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

A new addition to my collection.
    This was found at a local garage sale by a friend and was purchased for me. It has been opened but all of the pieces are present. At first I thought the bayonet was missing but I hadn't even flipped the figure over until I took it out to do the photos. Then I realized that was already wearing his canteen, bread bag and bayonet.
    He is also wearing a DRL badge in silver as well as an EK II ribbon through the button hole.
    Ralph.

In my extra gear I also have a spare MP43 with night vision equipment.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lovely and Gee Wiz it comes with a horsey!!

JMM
    ?

Great thread that only now I found...
    Here's my contribution (two AM and uniforms are with me since the 70's, the rest I completed over the last 4 or 5 years)

Here is a clue to my other favorite action figure from the 70's im sure if i can find the rest of the missing parts we can rebuild himAnyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?
    Last edited by James C; 12-23-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Funny I think I have most of the rest of him!!!

found steve austin rene' the daft thing was when found he was wearing action man boots Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

haha nice one, did ya have the pack that you connected to the drain pipes to spark up a radio?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast